Please note our support hours are 9am - 5pm GMT Monday to Friday. If you are contacting us about a specific order, please ensure you have included the order number in your message. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response during busy times.
- How long will my order take to deliver?
This depends on what you have ordered. Please allow T-shirts 7-10 working days as these are POD. Prints should take 5-7 working days depending on shipping. Rings are currently being finalised, we'll be updating our socials when they are available so keep an eye out!
- How are the products made?
T-Shirts made with 100% organic cotton, screen printed on demand by a female owned brand in Scotland.
Tote bags are canvas made of 80% cotton, 20% recycled polyester, screen printed on demand by a female owned brand in Scotland.
Jewellery is made with Sterling silver
- How do I refund/exchange?
Types of refunds:
- If what you have bought is faulty, not fit for purpose, or misdescribed, you will have a right to refund or replacement
- If you have simply changed your mind about the product, see below. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions, and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods.
How long do I have to change my mind?
- Product/goods. You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) received the goods. Please note that certain items will fall under Regulation 28(3)(a) of The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, whereby due to health protection or hygiene reasons, we will not be able to accept returns and give you a refund if the products have been opened.
When you don't have the right to change your mind:
You do not have a right to change your mind and receive a refund in respect of:
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes (as per Regulation 28(3)(a) of The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013) once these have been unsealed after you receive them; or
- any goods worn
- after the 14 days of receiving the purchased item unless received faulty
When we will pay the costs of return:
We will pay the costs of return if the products are faulty, not fit for purpose or misdescribed. In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
How we will refund you:
We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind:
If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
When your refund will be made:
We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- If the products are goods, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you.
- For the avoidance of doubt, should you wish to receive a refund simply due to not wanting to pay for the shipping/import tax/duty that you have agreed to under these terms, you shall be entirely responsible to pay for the return of the goods to us. Only on receipt of the returned good will we then refund your payment for the goods (within 14 days).
- Refunds and Returns for faulty goods/goods not fit for purpose/misdescribed
Right to refund:
You have a right to receive a full refund for: faulty goods; goods not fit for purpose; or goods that are not as described. Your refund shall include any reasonable delivery costs.
Returning faulty goods:
If you wish to receive a refund for faulty goods, you must send them back to us. We will pay the reasonable costs of postage or collection.
You will have 14 days from the date the product is delivered to you to let us know that there is a problem and whether you would like a refund or a replacement. Once we have acknowledged that you would like a refund or a replacement, we shall provide such a refund or replacement within 14 days from when we receive the returned goods. If you have asked for a replacement and the replacement is still faulty, you will have 6 months to either get a refund or ask for a price reduction.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, order number and, where available, your phone number and email address.